Fiserv Software Development Engineer, Analyst
Fiserv is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer, Analyst. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. We proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We’re seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you’re sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
- 5+ Years of Application development, with minimum of 1+ year(s) experience with React JS
- Understanding of design principles and user interface guidelines
- Solution or framework-independent understanding of these core competencies is preferred
- Experience with front-end component libraries such as Bootstrap, Foundation or SemanticUI
- Strong understanding of Graceful Degradation and Progressive Enhancement
- CSS Preprocessor experience, understanding of CSS Modules and CSS-in-JS approaches is a plus
- Understanding of Flux and Unidirectional front-end architectures, Redux and Redux Middleware
- Experience with ReactJS
- Front-end build processes using GulpJS or Webpack
- Proficiency leveraging data from various sources including…
- JSON Rest APIs and experience parsing XML
- Single Page Application state management leveraging browser storage and in-memory databases
- Understanding of CORS and JSONP requests
- Experience with promises and using APIs like Fetch, Bluebird and Axios
- Understanding fundamental differences between MVC vs. Flux (uni-directional) front-end architectures is a plus
- Familiarity with WCAG 2.1 Accessibility Standards (A, AA, AAA) required. Familiarity with Section 508 standards a plus.