FITSO Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer Intern
Jogo Technologies Pvt Ltd (FITSO) is hiring for Software Engineer (iOS) Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
The vision to make sports accessible to all
We are a sports tech venture so we provide fitness services to our Delhi based customer. As we are growing tremendously well in all directions and have launched various sports experiences. Therefore would like to board more captains on the ship who could assist us in our victorious sailing journey.
|Work Location||Gurgaon • Remote|
|Profile||Software Engineer (iOS) Intern|
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Chance to convert full time based on performance.
Working with us, is your chance to redefine the Sports Industry post Covid-19 and solve challanges never tackled before. You not only get to work with diverse experts in industry, but play with them too.
- Proficient with Swift, and Cocoa Touch (Some experience with Objective-C is a plus)
- Experience on having built and deployed at least one production quality app available on the App Store
- Experience of managing apps on App Store Connect and Apple Developer
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here