Fynd Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Deep Learning Research Intern
Fynd is hiring for the position of Deep Learning Research Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Fynd is India’s Largest Fashion O2O company with real-time inventory access to over 9k+ stores. Started in 2012, the company channelizes its combined outreach to offer the 600+ best brands and fashion along with superior customer services to an ever-growing customer base. Technology plays a major part in the company’s growth & APIs are the backbone of this business.
In March 2018, Fynd raised funding in its Series C round led by Google and other existing investors, utilizing it to improve engagement between customers & retailers. The working culture defines more creative solution driven approach that is handed over to an employee. Automation & creative mindset are the best components that define the Fynd team. Currently our Machine Learning team has 15+ members.
We want new ambitious research members to join our ML group. In this role, we create new models and algorithms, and actively engage with the academic community by publishing your work and participating in academic efforts. You will work on state-of-art new techniques to improve and optimize neural networks and also have the opportunity to contribute to cool projects around Fynd. Our problems are in the domain of computer vision and thus you will be required to know image processing fundamentals and convolutional neural networks. You will tackle our challenging problems also have the freedom to try out your ideas and pursue research topics of your interest.
Please find our research page : https://research.fynd.com/
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Profile||Deep Learning Research Intern|
What You’ll Do:
– You will participate in cutting edge research in machine learning and computer vision
– Learn and implement state of the art best practices to create accurate and lightweight models
– You will apply your knowledge to analyse problems, devise solutions and construct valid metrics with best practices
– Conduct experiments on different approaches
– Come up with practical and deployable solutions. Ensure successful technology transfers to Fynd products
– You will have product impact, while working on and further developing a long-term research roadmap.
– Strong understanding of Machine Learning fundamentals and Statistical concepts
– Hands on experience training machine learning and deep learning models
– Exposure to deep learning research
– Programming experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Python, and/or functional programming languages and deep learning frameworks like – – Tensorflow/Keras/PyTorch
– Excellent problem solving ability
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here