GamesKraft Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer
GamesKraft Technologies is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
We are looking for Software developing engineer, who is enthusiastic, Passionate, A go- getter. You will be working in a fast paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
Based out of Bangalore, GamesKraft is an online gaming company launched in June 2017 by a group of highly-experienced tech professionals who are also passionate gamers. We exist to deliver web and mobile games with intuitive design and a seamless user experience.
Already hundreds of thousands of gamers across the country are hooked on to our current product, a Rummy game. From the fastest-growing gaming startup of the country, we are all set to become the most-loved gaming company of India. As a proof of the pudding, our online rummy game is already counted among the best rummy sites in India.
Ours is a hand-picked team of passionate professionals from premier institutes like IIT’s, IIM’s, BHU, ISB, and NSIT, and with stellar career journeys with companies across the world. Our team has been instrumental in building and scaling bellwether technology startups like Goibibo, Grofers, Myntra, and Flipkart.
- To build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractionsand systems.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Work closely with designers to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
- Analyse system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
- Command an impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies
- Constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI
- Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs. Continuously solving problems to give our customers a delightful shopping experience.
- Work closely with Product managers, UX designers and back-end engineers to implement front end solutions.
- Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating and making a difference .
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in -depth experience in developing web-based applications .
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Experience in B2C domain (will be preferable)