Gap SOFTWARE ENGINEER – MIR(CDC)
Gap is hiring for the position of SOFTWARE ENGINEER – MIR(CDC). For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Gap was founded in 1969 with a simple idea — make it easier to find a pair of jeans that fit with a commitment to do more. In the 50+ years since, the company has grown into seven brands, and our initial commitment to do more has grown into a global ambition to champion equality, inclusivity and sustainability.
We take pride in creating products our customers love while doing right by our customers, community and planet.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you’re one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren’t afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
- Total 2 – 6 Yrs IT Work experience and along with 3+Yrs Information security experience required.
- Should have working experience in malware analysis, threat hunting. Should be working in 24×7 environment and part of the core SOC (Security Operations Center)team.
- Should have excellent experience on Splunk ES around dashboard building, report generation, developing new dashboard for monitoring.
- Malware analysis, Phishing analysis, DoS, DDoS, Bot analysis, Ransomware analysis etc. would be must to have skills.
- Someone with malware reverse engineering experience would be good skill to have
- Experience on ArcSight, Splunk ES, Carbon black, Azure cloud monitoring, Exabeam and CrowdStrike would be good to have
- Should have experience on end point tools and open source security tools
- Should able to develop process and knowledge documents
- Should able to produce security reports, work on security risk reports
- Bachelor degree
- Security certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, etc. preferred but not mandatory
- 2 to 3 + years’ experience in Information Security