Gartner Off Campus drive in Gurgaon 2020 | Hiring For Software Engineer
Gartner is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
|Exp Needed||2 – 5 year|
|Degree Needed||Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field|
About this role:
Software Engineer will provide technical expertise in development & designing on Salesforce.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the requirements and provide one or more options for the solution, utilizing Salesforce best practices.
- Perform hands-on solution design, proof-of-concepts and development and testing tasks as required in support of the implementation activities
- Work with a cross-functional SCRUM team to maintain and enhance SFDC Platform
- Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity scaling and monitoring.
- Participate in code reviews, peer inspections, and technical design/specifications
- Effectively communicate issues/concerns to the project team to include development, project management, and QA.
- Understanding of Incident & Problem Management with a strong emphasis on root cause resolution.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 2 to 5 years hands-on experience on the force.com platform, understanding of key SFDC design and architectural concepts, in-depth understanding of capabilities and constraints of SFDC CRM application.
- Experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Salesforce
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different system using Webservices (REST or SOAP) or middleware.
- Good understanding about the deployment techniques and change management.
- Excellent software development and object-oriented design fundamentals
- Salesforce development experience including strong working knowledge and ability to code in APEX (classes, triggers, batch processes, and web services), VisualForce, Lightning, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, and Force.com.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce applications including configuration, process builders, workflows, and database design.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, workflows, and configuration.
- Strong Team Player, Critical Thinker, Analytical, and strong Problem-solving skills are required
- Must possess strong communication.
- Certified Salesforce.com platform developer is a plus.
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here