Gartner Software Engineer – .NET
Gartner is hiring for the position of Software Engineer – .NET. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
Gartner Digital Markets is looking for a passionate Software Engineer for our Central Tech team located in Gurgaon, India.
This position works closely with our product owners, marketers, and engineers to enhance Reviews platform and build integrations to various systems with Gartner Digital markets
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering|
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures such as databases, large scale data processing and API
- Ensure architecture will support the requirements of the business applying best practices and experience in the field
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition; develop dataset process for data modeling, mining, and production
- Be an active participant in the technical design process and expected to contribute own ideas for changes/new features;
- Own independent small-to-medium features all the way through from technical design to launch and post-production maintenance.
- Create test automation for unit, functional and integration tests
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency and quality Develop code and API documentation as a reference.
- Follow the SCRUM Agile Development methodology. Communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers and others
What you’ll need
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards.
- Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools, and best practices.
- Must have experience using C#, .NET Core, Relational Database, and SQL.
- Should have built and used a REST API. Good to have experience in Angular/React
- Ability and willingness to work onsite and offshore teams
- Experience with Oracle Eloqua, AWS infrastructure as a code is a plus
- Background building container using docker and deploying using Kubernetes is a plus
Who you are
- Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the IT organization (infrastructure/test/back office groups).
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced AGILE-SCRUM environment.
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for the successful delivery of solutions.
- Strong desire to improve upon their skills in software development, frameworks and technologies