GE Off Campus drive in Bengaluru 2020 | Hiring For Software Engineering Specialist
GE is hiring for the position of Software Engineering Specialist. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers. Official Website: www.ge.com
Job Description Summary
Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
|Profile||Software Engineering Specialist|
|Exp Needed||0 – 2 years|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Demonstrates the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
- Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiation.
- Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
- Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Sees and understands business problem to be solved. Is able to translate challenges to business requirements, user stories and technical specifications. Is most self-managed to deliverables related to the overall schedule of the s/w product.
- Understands the value of testing for improving quality. Learns new testing techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- 0- 2 years of professional experience
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using Java, Python, Polymer, Angular, Spring technologies.
- Skilled in cloud technologies – AWS / Azure with basic understanding of microservice architecture and principles
- Strong Ownership – Takes responsibility for assigned deliverables with focus on outcome and customer.
- Team player with learning aptitude – Shows respect for differences and diversity, utilizes strengths of team members to achieve optimal performance while doing continuous learning.
- Strong communication skills to manage stakeholder expectations with transparency & humility.
- Participates as part of an Agile team. Understands Lean principles. Strong understanding and supporter of Lean thinking and practices.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here