Gigamon Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer Intern
Gigamon is hiring for Software Engineer Intern (Contract). For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Gigamon is looking for bright and enthusiastic Computer Science (or related) students and graduates passionate about networking and network security. You will join an experienced and quality driven engineering team, learn and make meaningful contributions to the design and development of our products. Teams hiring interns and new college grads include:
– Embedded Software
– Monitoring/Visibility Fabric
|Work Location||Chennai, India|
|Profile||Software Engineer Intern (Contract)|
- BE/B tech in 2020 Passout
- Completed coursework in operating systems, computer architecture, networking, object-oriented design, data structure and algorithms.
- Good familiarity with networking fundamentals (routing, switching, network security tools).
- Love of playing with networking gear (setting up small networks involving special-purpose networking devices).
- Patience in reading user manuals of networking products and other documentation (like functional specifications).
- Ability to use user manuals and other documents to set up specific network configurations.
- Patience in executing test cases and overcoming potential issues.
- School or industry projects involving significant design and development.
- Experience in one of the following Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, and also scripting language: Python.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here