Goldman Sachs Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer
Goldman Sachs is hiring for Software Engineer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
About Goldman Sachs
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We’re committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of professional experience developing applications
- Thorough knowledge of Java programming concepts
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience building state management systems, complex event processing
- Experience in UI Development
- Experience in data driven performance analysis and optimizations.
- Good understanding of Python/Scala programming language
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here