Google Cloud, Director, Advanced Support
Google Cloud is hiring for the position of Director, Advanced Support. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Google Cloud Support is a global team which provides deep technical support to our enterprise customers. As the Director of Google Cloud Support Hub, you will build and manage a team of Technical Support Engineers in Bangalore to deliver support to our customers and partners across the Google Cloud stack and products. You will work closely with the Account teams, our Technical Account Managers, and Engineering and Product teams to ensure our customers grow and be successful on Google Cloud. Leveraging our proximity to customers, our team also provides insights and input to our Product Development teams. Hiring great Googlers, managing customer growth, the scale of operations and the voice of the customer within the organization will be crucial to success in this role.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities, and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Job Type||Full time|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in customer-facing operations, managing a technical support team in a technology company.
- Industry experience in cloud computing, enterprise software, operating systems, security, storage, or network services.
- Experience with cloud platforms and technologies.
- Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in management and technical development, quality, and operations.
- Experience in attracting talent, scaling an organization, developing leaders, and building an effective team.
- Track record of driving operations, transformative changes, and a customer-first culture throughout a large organization.
- Effective communication and presentation skills; ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally and effectively with customers and partners at the engineering leadership/executive level.
- Build and scale an exceptional hub for Google Cloud Support to meet customer needs quickly and holistically. Develop a team that is passionate about serving customers and solving technical challenges.
- Drive efforts to differentiate our support by focusing on a seamless customer experience and customer-first mindset that provides value to customers beyond issue resolution.
- Engage customers and partners directly along the customer journey and escalations.
- Bring the voice of our customers to the Engineering, Product Management, Systems Reliability Engineering, and other cross-functional teams.
- Advocate for the investment in process, tooling, and monitoring to anticipate and proactively address customer needs.