Greendeck Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Machine Learning Intern
Greendeck – Cliff.ai is hiring for the position of Machine Learning Internship. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Greendeck is one of Europe’s leading retail-tech companies. We use artificial intelligence to help retailers and retail brands make better pricing, marketing and merchandising decisions.
We create state-of-the-art technologies using image recognition, natural language processing and deep learning algorithms to tackle the hottest problems in retail and e-commerce. We have customers in the UK, France, Germany, Italy and US.
Our technology is market leading. We are a small team – based across London and Indore – with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re backed by Techstars and some of London’s biggest VCs. We are 2018’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and are featured by Forbes as a startup “set to blaze a trail in 2020”.
We’re focusing heavily on our global expansion. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup at the get-go.
|Profile||Machine Learning Internship|
What you can expect:
• A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of retail and e-commerce. Our average age is 25!
• The chance to make a huge difference to the success of a world-class SaaS product and the opportunity to impact how it evolves.
• A truly flexible, trust-based, performance driven work culture.
• Attractive pay, bonus scheme and flexible vacation policy.
• Lunch is on us, every day!
• A chance to work with us full-time (PPO)
About the role:
We want to fundamentally change how people work in retail and e-commerce. So we need a team of world-class talent. As a Machine Learning Engineer at Greendeck, you’ll be an integral part of this team from day one.
You’ll be instrumental in the improvement of our product matching framework, which help us to match same products sold across various retailers. This novel framework uses state of the art techniques and algorithms in both NLP and CV domain and is in constant need of upgrades in order to match ever increasing and new catalog of products sold on retailers.
Apart from this you will get to work with problems incorporating Reinforcement Learning, GAN, Online Learning, Time Series Data and Time Series Analytic.
You’ll own your work, to build, test and iterate quickly, with direct guidance from our CEO. Your key responsibilities will be:
• Working on our product matching framework.
• Building new models and training techniques to improve on current models performance.
• Working on Time Series Data and Analytic.
We’re looking for a communicative, experienced engineer who takes pride in producing disruptive technology products, built upon logical, simple and effective solutions to complex issues. Primarily, you should have:
• Strong programming skills in Python is a must, with experience working in ML Frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch.
• Strong understanding of Deep Learning Algorithms in both NLP (LSTM’s, RNN’s etc.) and Computer Vision (CNN’s etc.) domain.
• Ready to get your hands dirty with data frames.
• Ability to implement research papers from scratch.
• Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft, is keen to take part in product discussions and cares about helping the team deliver.
• Drive for continuous learning, with the ability to get up to speed with new systems and concepts quickly.
• Good communication skills.
Optionally, It will be great if you have already:
• Deep understanding about working of Tensorflow and Pytorch.
• Have created few projects in Tensorflow and Pytorch.
• Worked on the implementation of any published research paper from scratch.
• Worked on time-series analytic problem.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here