Grofers Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Development Engineer
Grofers is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
About the Organization:
Grofers is the 4th largest organized grocery retailer in India, clocking an annualized GMV of $800m. It is also one of the fastest-growing grocers in the country driven by its mission of making quality products affordable for its consumers. With operations in over 27 cities across India, Grofers uses its in-house technology platform to manage a network of over 12,000 partner stores that enable the company to run a fast and lean supply chain – from manufacturers straight to consumers. The company utilizes its efficient supply chain to deliver over 50 million quality products to consumers every month. A majority of these products are sourced from over 800 small and medium manufacturing enterprises across the country.
During the last 6 months, Grofers has seen a tremendous increase in new user acquisition along with a sustained lift in retention and is now poised for its
|Work Location||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|Profile||Software Development Engineer|
About the EDM Team
EDM (Enterprise Digital Modernisation), The team builds projects that make the Grofers business team more agile and gives them the ability to experiment faster, test out new ideas and target the right kind of customer. Every time an opportunity arises of something that can be solved with technology that can help the business better reach the customer and affect revenue, EDM is the one that takes care of such projects.
For anyone with a zest to learn and work on a plethora of technologies, be it projects that serve the consumer apps to projects that do price prediction and analysis and automatically adjust prices on the basis of those and to projects that do dynamic image banner renders with pricing and texts that keep on changing on the basis of stock and price, EDM would be the perfect fit!.
Objective of the role:
· We are looking for seasoned engineers who are product thinkers, quality conscious, business cognizant, and smart – not mere coders.
· In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, quality, and maintainability.
Role & Responsibilities
Well, Grofers tech is fairly scattered with technologies owing to design choices controlled by developers, so we look for general computer engineers that can solve problems of scale and also have the ability to design systems in a clever manner. The following list is good to have:
- Experience with Python 1 to 6 Yrs
- Worked with microservices-based architecture (Scaling is an added advantage)
- Django and/or Flask experience (a lot of projects internally rely on them)
- Golang (Grofers has quite a few workloads on Golang owing to its ease of concurrency)
- Worked with databases one or more of Postgres, MySQL, Mongo
- Experience with Redis as a Cache layer and a lock setup
- Experience a pub-sub queuing service Kafka, RabbitMQ or even Redis
- ElasticSearch experience, we rely heavily on this
- Worked with containers like Docker/Rkt/LXC etc
- Experience with either of Kubernetes, Ansible, Apache Mesos, Hashicorp Nomad, Continuous Maesh.
- Open source contribs (we value open source a lot at Grofers).
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here