HackerEarth Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Engineering Intern
HackerEarth is hiring for the position of Engineering Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps organisations to accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills.We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different type of assessment techniques and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 4M+ developers.
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Profile||Engineering Intern – Backend – Python/Django|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Take ownership of your work – keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, ardently resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you’re feeling ambitious – rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don’t make this a habit though.)
- Get acclimatized to our tech stack, which is an ever-changing landscape. while True: unlearn() and relearn()
- Be versatile – Work on Django applications, micro-services, etc during the day; transform into that DevOps savior at night.
- Document your contributions – at HackerEarth we promote consuming content and even more so – producing it. Write a new post on our engineering blog every time you roll something out.
- Good in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework, Django preferred
- Strong understanding of building web applications and full product life-cycles.
- Knowledge of development on a Linux system
- Good understanding of server side MVC frameworks
- Should love challenges, pick up new languages, framework or technologies on the go.
Above all, you love to build and ship products that real people will use every day.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here