Hitachi Associate Project Engineer
Hitachi is hiring for the position of Associate Project Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation.
The Hitachi ABB Power Grids Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 900 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi ABB Power Grid’s units in more than 25 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 60 countries.
|Position||Associate Project Engineer – PGHV|
|Degree Needed||Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.|
|Exp Needed||1+ years|
- Create engineering designs as per guidance from your seniors such as project engineers & Lead engineers. The tasks will be related to Primary equipment engineering or secondary system (Local Control Cubicle) engineering for Gas-insulated switchgear or other HV products.
- Get the necessary inputs for executing the tasks.
- Keep documentation up to date with high quality.
- Plan your work keeping the focus ‘On-Time Delivery”.
- Developing strong relationships with both your customers and colleagues, locally and globally.
- Ensure the process (ISO / QMS) are followed.
- Adhere to the policies and guidelines of INOPC.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Have sound theoretical knowledge in Electrical Engineering.
- Have basic knowledge of engineering design activities including any cad tool. Experience of 1 year in engineering or electrical product sales industry is preferred
- Be a quick learner to develop hands on capabilities of various engineering tools such as e3, Creo, Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor.
- Have a solution-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ensure that you always keep to our safety standards on top priority.
- Never compromise with quality at same time make sure you are on-time.
- Knowledge of high voltage switchgears
- Interested to build your career in product engineering and master yourself in HV product engineering.