Honeywell Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Software Engineer I
Honeywell is hiring for the position of Software Engineer I. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Honeywell International Inc. is a technology and manufacturing company. The Home and Building Technologies segment provides products, software, solutions and technologies that help owners of homes stay connected and in control of their comfort, security and energy use.
We have an opening at SE level and looking for people at 0-2 years experience.
· CSE/ECE Engineering Graduate with 0-2 yrs of exp
· Experience in Java/Android and ability to develop mobility applications will be added advantage
· Good logical and analytical skills
· Ability to work in an agile team and contribute
· Scrum/Agile project experience is an added benefit
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Ability to code in multiple languages