Honeywell Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Freshers AS Software Engineer 1
Honeywell is hiring for the position of Software Engineer 1. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions
within Honeywell[SBG]. You will use your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
· Requirements and design
· Software architecture and coding
· Feature Definition
· Customer Support
· Verification and Validation
· Ability to code in multiple languages
· Analytical skills & software development skills
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
· Understanding various software development lifecycle
· Some relevant experience
· Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
· Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
· Effective communicator
· Wide degree of creativity and latitude
· Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
· Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
· Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.