HP Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Developer
HP is hiring for Software Developer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Software Engineer in India, you will get an opportunity to work on below
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including driver, middleware, application.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working experience in product development and hands on experience in C, C++, Java
- Experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here