HP Systems/Software Engineer I
HP is hiring for the position of Systems/Software Engineer I. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of systems/applications within team’s project environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Implements software requirements for firmware components and customer features with quality.
|Locations||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
• Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including driver, middleware, application.
• Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
• Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
• Participates as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Education and Experience Required
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or equivalent.
• Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills
• Working experience in product development and hands on experience in C, C++, Java
• Experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
• Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
• Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language