IBM Off Campus drive 2020 hiring For Application Developer Intern
IBM is hiring for the position of Application Developer Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
As a Application Developer, you will work with IBM Supply Chain Insights team to design, develop and/or re-engineer complex solutions, and integrate programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
|Profile||Application Developer Intern|
The desired candidate will be responsible for :
• Developing next-generation web applications, automation tools & software products
• Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution
• Producing high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery
• Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands on experience on NOSQL DB.
- Should have good experience in back-end development.
- Experience implementing front-end applications using HTML5, Angular,CSS.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, HTML, JSON, REST API development.
- Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be dedicated to delivering high-quality work and adhering to timelines
- Must be a good team player, good learner and a self-starter
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must be creative enough to bring fresh ideas
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Inclination towards one or more of the emerging technologies inclusive of Hybrid cloud, Dockers, Cloud, Blockchain, AI and Analytics.
About Business Unit
Digitization is accelerating the ongoing evolution of business, and clouds – public, private, and hybrid – enable companies to extend their existing infrastructure and integrate across systems. IBM Cloud provides the security, control, and visibility that our clients have come to expect. We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client’s data, no matter where it resides, to respond to changing market dynamics.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here