IBM Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Freshers Software Engineer Intern
IBM is hiring for the position of Software Engineer Intern. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
As a Software Engineer with Hybrid Cloud – Telco Network Cloud team, you will work with the Dev/Test team to develop, automate and support features for Telco Network Cloud software product roadmap.
Telco Network Cloud is at the forefront of cloud automation and orchestration in Telco’s at a point in time when the industry is being both disrupted and adopting 5G.
As a developer for Telco Network Cloud
- Focus on automation of Cloud Build infrastructure and associated day 2 operations across for various supported stack
- Design, develop and re-factor the product to create new features
- Interfacing with architect, technical leads and development teams across locations
- Resolve customer issues with a mixture of business acumen and technical competence
- Actively participate in release and sprint planning sessions
You will be part of a strong, modern team culture driven to create world-class development and deployment environments, delivering an industry leading user experience for our customers. You will be valued for your contributions in a rapidly growing organization with dynamic opportunities. Each day, you will attend daily team scrums and project meetings to make important contributions in the development and architecture of automated solutions to continue building and optimizing our cloud and deployment infrastructure.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Practical working experience with Ansible, python, GoLang, ReactJS, Groovy
- Experience in using the cloud infrastructure (server, network, storage) for product/app development.
- Working with Cloud: (any of) IBM, AWS, Google, Azure
- Experience with cloud computing technologies such as Red Hat OpenStack, Red Hat openshift, Microservices Architecture, Kubernetes/Docker Deployment.
- Experience using version control systems like Git
- Experience in Automated & Continuous Delivery
- ability to write /define unit tests, automated build, test, run (Jenkins, puppet, automation tools)
- Hands on experience of having worked on Linux – commands, shell scripting, networking etc
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications