InMobi Off Campus drive hiring For Software Development Engineer I
InMobi is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer I – Fullstack. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Who are we and What do we do?
We are seeking an ambitious full stack Software Development Engineer who is passionate about the developing full stack solutions that are fun, modern, and intuitive.
InMobi is a global provider of enterprise platform for marketers. Our platforms help Marketers reach nearly 1.56 billion unique users through mobile to help them engage, acquire, re-engage, re-market and retain valuable users. InMobi is also India’s first unicorn and one of the only profitable global tech-product companies to emerge out of India.
At 20+ offices across the globe, InMobi employs over 1000 personnel constituting 25 nationalities. Acclaimed for its culture, InMobi has consecutively featured on the Great Places to Work (GPTW) list, with a consistent hold in the Top 50 position for the past two years. Moreover, these accolades are not just restricted to India, InMobi has also secured a ranking on the GPTW’s 2017 China List, a notable feat for an Indian startup.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor lists – MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies; Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of 2018, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and ambitious private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX, Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and are on an accelerated path of being a leader in enterprise software for marketers. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire, hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems, thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a very reliable, scalable, secure and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on cutting-edge technologies, work closely with business teams and grow as an overall technology leader.
Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
|Work Location||Bangalore, India|
|Profile||Software Development Engineer I – Fullstack|
|Work Experience||2 years|
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for solving high complexity issues at a system / domain / vertical level
- Responsible for resolution/ escalations within his/her area of expertise.
- Using independent judgment in selection of alternative courses of action.
- Innovating new / unique ways to solve known and unknown problems.
How the team looks like?
The InMobi Blink team is a close-knit group that strives to deliver second to none end user experiences on OEM and TELCO smartphones. The team works as an agile customer first team to deliver bleeding edge technology to global clientele across many markets. The platform is comprised of an industry leading content serving backend, data analytics pipeline, and end-user client application set.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in working with any server-side technologies
- Sound knowledge of any client side MV frameworks such as React and NodeJS
- Experience in working on microservice applications using Java, Spring
- Experience with Databases such as MySQL, Redis, NO SQL
- Experience in building RESTful web services
- Familiar with operating and maintaining cloud / physical infrastructure
- Experience in end-to-end product building with an experimental mindset.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns is a must
- Good knowledge of using SVGs to build complex graphs
- Experience with unit tests, integration tests, continuous integration systems (such as Jenkins/Travis), deployment and operations automation
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here