Intel Machine Learning SW Engineer – Intern
Intel is hiring for the position of Machine Learning SW Engineer – Intern. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
We are offering Software Engineer Intern positions in our Machine Learning Architecture team at Bangalore, India. If you are passionate about the modern Deep Learning revolution, then this role may be a great opportunity to interact with the best professionals and get a hands-on experience on building real world solutions. You will be working on state-of-the-art algorithms in CV/NLP/Recommendation-Systems etc., workload-analysis, performance tuning and general software engineering work.
- Pursuing Phd/Masters in Computer Science/AI/Applied-Math or equivalent
- Strong Mathematical/Algorithms/Analytical Skills or Experience
- Excellent Programming, Debugging, and Performance Analysis Skills or Experience in C++/Python
- Self Starter with excellent Communication SkillsPlus (any one of these)
- Experience with any DL Framework (Tensorflow/PyTorch)
- Proficiency in C++ and/or Python
- Exposure to GPU programming (CUDA or OpenCL)
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) bring Intel’s technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what’s never been done before. We’ve also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.