[Apply Now] Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Software developer intern
Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Software developer intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor’s, Specialist’s, Technical, Master’s or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute. A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department. The Studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into an College Graduate/ Technical Graduate position as appropriate.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
|Work Location||Bangalore, KA IN|
|Profile||Software developer intern|
We are looking for students with programming and scripting skills to develop applications and support the IT infrastructure and services. This includes Infrastructure automation, distributed cloud storage, UNIX and/or Windows System administration.
It would also be desirable if the candidate had familiarity in the following areas:
- Very good understanding of Linux/UNIX infrastructure capabilities
- Very good understanding of Microsoft products like Outlook, O365, Teams etc.
- Interface with internal business unit representatives, engineering and operations teams and help/guide them on technical tasks and guidelines
- Data Structures and Software architecture design methods, techniques, and principles.
- MSSQL or MySQL database programming and/or design.
- Software development processes such as Agile methodology.
- The candidate should also have strong communication, team working, and English speaking skills.