Intel Software Engineer
Intel is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley.
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel’s leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements – from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel’s Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
|Location||Bangalore, KA IN|
Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
- Master’s Degree in embedded software engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related.
- Knowledge of software development and its technologies.
- Knowledge of Python, C, C++.
- Very good understanding of Linux systems
- Very strong understanding of internals of docker container and virtualization technologies,
- Strong knowledge of microservice orchestration mechanisms.
- Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
- Contributions to OpenSource communities is a plus