JPMorgan Chase Co. Software Engineer
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is hiring for the position of software engineer. For more such off campus drive updates, internship drive updates, free test series be active on our website.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
|Qualification Required||BS/BA degree or equivalent experience|
|Years of Experience||Freshers|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
- Strong understanding of Architecture, Design Patterns, and Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Strong problem solving and consensus building skills.
- Following SDLC best practices such as design review, code review, CICD, unit tests and end-to-end testing, etc.
- Expert with Java using Generics, Lambda, Mockito, and Java Concurrency.
- Proficient with Core Spring framework, Dependency Injection, Spring Restful Service.
- Experiences with technologies such as Elastic Search, Kafka, AWS.
- Familiar with building high-scalable and high-available system.
- Ability to solve complex business problems.
- Good verbal and written communication.
We are seeking a Java Software Engineer to help drive this effort – key responsibilities would include:
- Lead software design and implementation of major components and systems.
- Develop high-available and high-scalable system using Caching, Elastic Search, Kafka etc.
- Manage project deliverables and deadlines with your technical expertise.
- Coach and mentor junior engineers on design techniques, engineering process, coding standards, and testing practices.