JPMorgan Chase & Co Software Engineering
JPMorgan Chase & Co is hiring for the position of Software Engineering. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
As an experienced Software Engineer, your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
· Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
· Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Senior Big Data Java Development role based out of Bangalore, the role will require the candidate to have in depth understanding of Big Data Stack including Ingestion, storage and distribution technologies.
The role is a full hands-on technical development role, interacting with multiple teams, learning about the exiting solutions already in place and building new solutions built centrally by CIB Data Engineering organization.
The role will also require the candidate to work with global teams, performing code reviews; doing peer programming; interviewing other candidates, establishing software engineering processes and adhering to firm wide software engineering processes and standards and influencing various stakeholders.
The job will also require having an in-depth understanding of technical project planning, backlog management, participating and driving global scrum and sprint calls, and taking the role of a scrum master from time to time.
|Job Profile||Software Engineering|
|Work Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Required Technical Skills:
- 12+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing and testing mission-critical applications using Core Java (1.7 & 1.8) and Java EE.
- Coding experience preferably on BigData projects using JAVA, Spark, Flink.
- Expertise in Java and extensive hands-on development experience
- Knowledge of Spring Frameworks, Microservices, and Cloud-Based technologies
- Good Knowledge of Software design patterns
- Hands-on experience working on messaging technologies like JMS/MQ/KAFKA
- Experience in SQL/NoSQL Databases
- Hands-on experience with industry-standard tools like Jenkins, JUnit, Maven, GiT, Bitbucket
- Experience of modern software development practices like TDD and Pair Programming
- Good hold on scripting including Shell/Perl and Python.
- Nice to have prior exposure to cloud Technologies like AWS.
Other Important Skills/Attributes:
- Experience of application development in the financial services sector
- Process Orientation: Establishing right SDLC practices including code reviews, pair programming and adhering to firm-wide development and release standards
- Relationship Building: Working closely with plan teams and business-aligned technology teams.
- Business Orientation: Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed technical designs and performing POC’s
- DevOps: Working closely with operate teams, understanding JPMorgan DevOps practices and aligning releases accordingly
- Documentation: Documenting technical flows in MS Visio and Confluence
- Communication: Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good hold on MS office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio)