JPMorgan Chase & Co. Software Engineer
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is hiring for the position of Software Engineer-Full Stack Developer (Java, Angular). For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
- 6+ years of hands-on full development lifecycle experience from inception through implementation
- Provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications, identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues, and review and provide feedback to any required final user documentation
- Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale applications in a mission-critical production environment
- Comprehensive understanding of software architecture, object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Experience in Spring Boot & Microservices architecture
- Strong foundation and expert knowledge in the area of Core Java and J2EE standards
- Fluency in programming constructs and working with Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Experience with Java frameworks such as Spring IoC, Spring
- Experience in frontend programming languages Angular
- Knowledge of Amazon WebService is nice to have
- Good expertise in working with databases and Query language
- Strong written and communication skills
- Should have experience using build tools like Maven.
- Experience in REST APIs
- Basic idea of CI/CD Pipeline
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture