Jupiter Off Campus drive in Bangalore 2020 | Hiring For Software Development Engineer
Jupiter is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer – Platform Data Science. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
At Jupiter, we are building a new age personalized mobile-first, AI-based digital bank. We are a fast-paced tech startup that relentlessly innovates each day to make banking more accessible and transparent for our users.
To help us grow, we are looking at awesome team-players to join us and contribute towards building a community first digital bank.
Join us if you wish to build the bank of the future!
About Platform Data Science Team
The Platform Data Science team works at the intersection of data science and engineering. Domain experts develop and advance platforms, including the data platforms, machine learning platform, other platforms for Forecasting, Experimentation, Anomaly Detection, Conversational AI, Underwriting of Risk, Portfolio Management, Fraud Detection & Prevention and many more. We also are the Data Science and Analytics partners for Product and provide Behavioural Science insights across Jupiter.
About the role
We’re looking for strong Software Engineers that can combine EMR, Redshift, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Elastic Search, Tensorflow, Pytorch and other technologies to build the next generation Data Platform, ML Platform, Experimentation Platform. If this sounds interesting we’d love to hear from you!This role will involve designing and developing software products that impact many areas of our business. The individual in this role will have responsibility help define requirements, create software designs, implement code to these specifications, provide thorough unit and integration testing, and support products while deployed and used by our stakeholders.
|Profile||Software Development Engineer – Platform Data Science|
|Degree Needed||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field|
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Scala including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience in databases, analytics, big data systems or business intelligence products
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here