KLA Off Campus drive 2020 hiring For Software Engineer
KLA is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
KLA develops industry-leading equipment and services that enable innovation throughout the electronics industry. We provide advanced process control and process-enabling solutions for manufacturing wafers and reticles. In close collaboration with leading customers across the globe, our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers design solutions that move the world forward.
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Experience Required||5 – 13 years|
- Good academics. BE/BS/BTech/MS/MTech degree in Computer Science/SW Engg/Electronics/Electrical Engg.
- 5 to 13 years of SW development experience.
- Strong in programming fundamentals, C, C++, MFC, COM, C#/.Net and OOAD
- Experience in Multi-threaded software application programming.
- Must be able to work with hardware and systems/application groups to understand system requirements and map them to a software design.
- Experience with CMM, UML, Rational Suite, Clearcase
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC and software engineering
- Need excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in WPF, .Net Remoting, Interprocess communication and Multi core programming.
- Experience with Machine control, Factory Automation or Embedded SW
- Knowledge of CMM or other process models
- Knowledge of KLA specific or general semiconductor domain
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here