KPIT Technologies Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Trainee Engineer
KPIT Technologies is hiring for Trainee Engineer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Upon joining, you will undertake jobs of the following nature (depending upon the
department you are assigned to):
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
- Undertake programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- Completed graduation in 2020; or Will be completing it in 2021 (BE aggregate marks up to 7th Semester will be considered)
- No Active Backlog
- Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Electrical (will be called as “Circuit Branches” in this presentation)
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Mechanical / Mechatronics
Academic Qualifications (one of the three tracks below):
- 10th (70%) → 12th (70%) → B.E. or B.Tech (60% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th (70%)→Diploma (70%)→B.E. or B.Tech (60% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th (70%)→12th (70%)→Diploma (70%)→B.E or B.Tech. (60% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
Cost to Company (CTC) upon Joining:
- 3.6 Lac per year (LPA).
- Please note that there is a two-year bond.
Overall Test Structure and Three-stage Selection Process
- Day 1: Sat, 17 Apr 21 (Open to all candidates who register)
- Day 2: Sun, 18 Apr 21 (For short-listed candidates from Day-1)
- Day 3: Wed, 21 Apr 21 (For short-listed candidates from Day-2)
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here