KYC Senior Java Software Engineer
KYC is hiring for the position of Senior Java Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
KYC Hub helps firms to mitigate the risk of fraud and financial crime using AI and data intelligence. We are a SaaS platform for global customer onboarding, monitoring, and regulatory compliance that enables faster and more accurate KYC, AML, corporate verification, and digital identity.
We are looking for an ambitious senior java developer with a passion for product and fintech. You will design and architect complex data acquisition and enterprise-level systems.
We are looking for ambitious, outstanding and dedicated people who thrive on challenges and a highly charged startup work environment. You will have a unique chance to lead a brilliant team of developers and work on cutting edge algorithms and technologies. You have to have excellent communication skills and ability to design and architect complex systems and robust infrastructure.
This is a technology leadership role, and we are only looking for hands-on developers from product backgrounds who have the ability to make architectural decisions, lead design, development, and mentor the team. Recent experience in a product company is required.
|Role||Senior Java Software Engineer|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
- 4+ years of experience in Java development
- Proficient in Java 8 [Stream, Lambda function, Concurrency API]
- Solid experience in Spring Boot, Spring Core, Hibernate, Spring Security
- Expertise in java architectural patterns
- Database technologies: Postgres, Mysql, Redis, Elastic Search, Neo4j
- Expertise in complex ETL, design principles and complex systems
- Mentoring of the junior developers
- Excellent documentation as well and written and verbal communication skills