Lam Research Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring SOFTWARE ENGINEER I
Lam Research is hiring for the position of SOFTWARE ENGINEER I. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
This success is the result of our employees’ diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can write your own success story. Come help us solve our customers’ toughest problems and be part of a company that plays a vital role in the future of electronics.
Lam Research – a company where successful people want to work.
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry’s leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research – where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research’s success, this philosophy starts with you.
|Location||Bangalore, KA, IN|
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for enhancements and new products. Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, cloud-based and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Years of Experience: 1-2years.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Write test cases and manually test new features.
- Develop test scripts using test automation framework and maintenance.
- Ensure proper version control and maintenance of test scripts developed and test environments used.
- Deploy test scripts on a test farm.
- Use debugging tools to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Familiarity with SDLC and test methodology including test-data management, bug reporting and resolution.
- Work closely with the QA and Product Development group to get inputs on the product and approach for automation.
- Work with the QA team to get the priority / requirements and to update and maintain
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / Tele communication / Information Science)
More About Us ….
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.