Lam Research SOFTWARE ENGINEER I
Lam Research is hiring for the position of SOFTWARE ENGINEER I-SPA. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Together we move the Atoms that move the World
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry’s leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research – where successful people want to work
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research’s success, this philosophy starts with you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Hands on involvement in troubleshooting critical customer escalations. Involves problem solving, reproducing the issue on a simulator and debugging through code to identify the root cause
- Identify corrective and preventive actions for effective closure of the escalation
- Testing software patches with bug fixes for critical customer escalations
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure fast solutions delivered to the customer
- Self-learner, to familiarize with the current products, SW architecture and stay on top of the new projects/changes that are implemented.
- Documentation of software related technical articles to be published to the field
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Computer Architecture and Operating systems
- Bachelor’s degree preferably Computer Sc / Electronics / Information Technology
- Years of Experience – 6months to 2 years
- Experience in the semiconductor equipment manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of Unix | QNX RTOS
- Knowledge of C & C++