Linkedin Off-Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Experienced Professionals AS Software Engineer
Linkedin is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
• Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
• Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24×7
• Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
• Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs.
• Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
• BA/BS. Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
• 1+ year of relevant work experience
• 2+ years of relevant work experience.
• MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Strong object oriented skills.
• Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
• Experience with object-oriented design, coding, testing patterns, and programming languages (Java, C++, C#, etc.).
• Experience building web applications and services with IDEs, ant, junit, etc.
• Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management.