LinkedIn Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Software Development Engineer Intern
LinkedIn is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer Intern. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Software Engineering interns at LinkedIn work on advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability infrastructure and storage solutions, and large-scale applications for users on web and mobile devices!! Apply now. LinkedIn is looking for a variety of interns who want to learn, grow and work with some of the brightest technical talent in the world. We have a top-notch summer intern program for where you would work on real-life projects very important to the company. Come check us out!
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
- Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24×7.
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Currently pursuing Bachelors in CE or CS
- Experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions
- Background in computer science
- Experience in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Programming experience in Java, C/C++ and C#
- Object oriented skills