LinkedIn Off Campus drive 2020 in Bangalore | Hiring For Software Engineer
LinkedIn is hiring for the position of Software Engineer – UI. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Creating economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce is a responsibility we all share. To truly transform the global economy, we must evolve the way we hire and enable our talent to serve people of all backgrounds and experiences. LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
You will work closely with designers and engineers to craft outstanding user experiences. You should believe building a great user experience involves having a great eye for detail and pushing the boundaries of front-end technologies.
|Profile||Software Engineer – UI|
|Experience Required||2+ years|
• You will own the front-end development for one or more of our products and collaborate with visual/interaction designers, other engineers, and product managers to launch new products, iterate on existing features, and build a world-class user experience.
• You will implement cutting-edge technologies and will be writing state-of-the-art code to keep LinkedIn at the cutting edge of current technology.
• Your specific expertise will be required to make the site delightful, secure, performant and accessible to all our members.
• Meet with colleagues including product managers, designers and other engineers assigned to your project(s).
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
• An encyclopedic knowledge of browser quirks and their remedies.
• Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in frontend architecture, including performance, accessibility and usability.
• Experienced in Unit / Integration / Visual Testing.
• Experience with JSP and Dust programming a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communications.
• Ability and eagerness to program progressive, single-page applications (Backbone / Angular/ Play framework)
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please visit http://careers.jobvite.com/linkedin/India-LinkedIn-Equal-Opportunity-for-Persons-With-Disabilities-Policy-2018.pdf
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here