LinkedIn Off Campus drive hiring For Software Engineer
LinkedIn is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to have a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We are much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Creating economic opportunities for every member of the global workforce is a responsibility we all share. To truly transform the global economy, we must evolve in the way we hire and enable our talent to serve people of all backgrounds and experiences. LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Trust Engineering team in Bangalore is seeking extraordinary talent to help fuel our distributed, Java applications capable of serving billions of page views to over millions LinkedIn members while earning hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue. As a part of our world-class software engineering team, you will be charged with architecting, designing, developing, and supporting the most visible Internet-scale features and infrastructures at LinkedIn. The ideal candidate will be excited for the challenge to transform and think critically on many computer science disciplines including product design, usability, building APIs and user-centric online applications, business logic, scaling performance, and 24×7 reliability.
|Work Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Work Experience||1+ year of relevant work experience|
• Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
• Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24×7.
• Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
• Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs.
• Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
• BA/BS. Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
• 1+ year of relevant work experience
• 2+ years of relevant work experience.
• MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Strong object oriented skills.
• Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
• Experience with object-oriented design, coding, testing patterns, and programming languages (Java, C++, C#, etc.).
• Proven coding skills in a high level language (preferably Java/Scala or Python) with interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
. Experience building web applications and services with IDEs and general development practices.
You will Benefit from our Culture:
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families. That is why we offer generous health and wellness programs and time away for employees of all levels.
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please visit http://careers.jobvite.com/linkedin/India-LinkedIn-Equal-Opportunity-for-Persons-With-Disabilities-Policy-2018.pdf
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here