L&T Off Campus drive 2021 Hiring For Software Engineer
L&T is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
L&T Technology Services is an engineering services company based in Vadodara, Gujarat. It operates as a subsidiary of the conglomerate Larsen & Toubro, and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
|Experience Required||0 – 2 years|
|Degree Required||Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering|
The scope of the role is to assist the team, provide quality deliverables in alignment with the organization policies. Responsibilities include understanding the project scope, upgrading technical skills, knowledge of embedded hardware and software, tools and procedures related to the project and adherence to quality standards
- Ensures to understand all the phases of project, procedures and quality expectations
- Impacts the team and customer satisfaction with contribution towards project delivery by analysing requirements and ensuring defect free technical solutions
- Impacts overall project quality and cost by leveraging knowledge of right tools and techniques and by consistently delivering high quality work as per schedule
- Influences the team by being an excellent team player and assisting others with task completion
- Responsible to understand what information/support is required for executing assigned tasks and communicate clearly with tech lead/ manager as needed
- Responsible to acquire knowledge and skills of appropriate tools and procedures, and for effective use of the same
- Recognizes the importance of technical trainings of project provided by tech lead/ manager and attends proactively
- Accountable to work on assigned tasks and provide the deliverables to agreed specifications.
- Accountable for error free deliverables as per the schedule
- Participate in peer reviews to ensure work done by other team members is as per guidelines/quality standards
Desired Candidate Profile for L&T Technology Off Campus Drive:
- Good in programming of C/C++ with advance skills in data structure, algorithms, C++ STL, Linux and Windows environment
- Good understanding of OS concepts, debugging skills on multicore systems
- Expertise in kernel driver development in atleast one OS – windows, Linux, FreeBSD
- Experience in performance analysis and debugging for data center, HPC (High Performance Computing) applications, specifically power management
- Experience in x86 (or other architecture based) optimizations
- Thorough understanding of processor architecture in Cache sub-system, Instruction Set Architecture, Registers
- Engineer needs to have Good mathematical background: Linear Algebra, FFT
- Good understanding of Interfaces: PCI, PCIe, USB, UART, SMBus, I2C, MII, SPI, LPC bus, and DDR2/3 memory and controllers, SATA, LPC and/or PC I/O busses.
- Out-of-band and side-band systems and host bus adapter management using various system internal and external protocols, data models and interfaces including SMBIOS, ACPI, PLDM, MCTP, WS-
- Management/SOAP, WBEM, WMI, CIM, DASH, NC-SI and ASF Knowledge of one or more CPU Profiling tools (preferably in Linux) working experience on Intel MKL libraries would be a great asset
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here