Mastercard Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Development Engineer I
Mastercard is hiring for Software Development Engineer I. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Purpose of the Team
• The GBSC Automation team is built upon strong contributors with leadership abilities, innovative mindsets and variety of technical and project management skills.
• The group acts as a team of idea incubators supporting the Share Services Organization initiatives by providing innovative and disruptive solutions to automate business processes.
|Work Location||Pune, India|
|Profile||Software Development Engineer I|
Who would be the best fit for this role?
• Are you passionate about information technology and software development?
• Are you motivated by new challenges and ready to join a creative and innovative team?
• Are you a rapid learner and self-starter?
• Have you collaborated with a team of diverse skills and experience?
• Monitor GBSC Automation production bots
– Monitor performance and execution
– Troubleshoot automation execution issues
– Document & remediate incidents
• Maintain GBSC Automation infrastructure to ensure system up time
• Remediate Mastercard information security vulnerabilities
• Enhance automation infrastructure and monitoring
• Implement automation enhancements
All about you
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
• Experience in managing Windows server/client infrastructure and connectivity
• Experience in computer networking and server communication.
• Practical knowledge of a programming languages
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Basic SQL knowledge
Desirable or additional capabilities:
• Experience with Automation Anywhere or other industry leading Robotic Process Automation software
• Experience in IT/Programming consulting
• Experience in IT/Programming (.NET or Java)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here