Mastercard Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring Junior Software Development Engineer
Mastercard is hiring Junior Software Development Engineer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Profile||Junior Software Development Engineer|
- Collaboratively working along-side other engineers and developers as part of an agile scrum team on cutting edge technology to develop and evolve solutions in the payments industry
- Complete analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions following team best practice with a focus on quality
- Create unit tests and maintain code coverage
- Implement and maintain advanced applications, SDKs, and tools for the payment industry
- Identify opportunities for code reuse and help develop common code libraries
- Assist senior team members in the development of applications, interfaces and complete software solutions
- Significant code development and day-to-day support duties
- Create test strategies and test plans; translate complex system requirements into appropriate tests
- Implement and maintain test tools and frameworks to support automated testing
- Assist with the creation of documentation such as release documentation, user guides and software development guides
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality work adhering to both industry and team standards in a timely manner
- Participate in code reviews and design discussions providing constructive comments and feedback
- Proactive involvement in technical discussions and presentations for benefit of team.
- Strong collaboration with the rest of the team with a “can do” attitude and willingness to help others to ensure team success even if it means stepping outside of normal job function
All About You
- The role holder must be passionate about technology development with a genuine curiosity to learn new things and is likely to incorporate this passion into their hobbies and reading activities
- Continuous improvement mind set striving to find better ways of working, taking initiative, building on current skills and learning new skills that are in alignment with the team strategy
- Demonstrates programming skills and knowledge of SDLC to develop new applications/ systems that run smoothly and require minimal maintenance
- Degree educated in relevant science discipline (Computer Science or other Engineering subject) or have significant hands on experience and be able to demonstrate knowledge
- Familiarity with Android and/or iOS is an added advantage
- Exposure to digital payments and cryptography is an added advantage
- Experience of agile principles and practices is an added advantage
Due to COVID-19, most of Mastercard employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here