Mastercard Off Campus drive hiring For Software Engineer I
Mastercard Off Campus drive hiring For Software Engineer I. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Mastercard Incorporated is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York, United States. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, United States, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri.
|Work Location||Pune, India|
|Profile||Software Engineer I|
Purpose of the team
• The GBSC Automation team is built upon strong contributors with leadership abilities, innovative mindsets and variety of technical and project management skills.
• The group acts as a team of idea incubators supporting the Share Services Organization initiatives by providing innovative and disruptive solutions to automate business processes.
Who would be the best fit for this role?
• Are you passionate about information technology and software development?
• Are you motivated by new challenges and ready to join a creative and innovative team?
• Are you a rapid learner and self-starter?
• Have you collaborated with a team of diverse skills and experience?
• Monitor GBSC Automation production bots
– Monitor performance and execution
– Troubleshoot automation execution issues
– Document & remediate incidents
• Maintain GBSC Automation infrastructure to ensure system up time
• Remediate Mastercard information security vulnerabilities
• Enhance automation infrastructure and monitoring
• Implement automation enhancements
• Experience in managing Windows server/client infrastructure and connectivity
• Experience in computer networking and server communication.
• Practical knowledge of a programming languages
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Basic SQL knowledge
Desirable or additional capabilities:
• Experience with Automation Anywhere or other industry leading Robotic Process Automation software
• Experience in IT/Programming consulting
• Experience in IT/Programming (.NET or Java)
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here