MathWorks C++ Software Engineer
MathWorks is hiring for the position of C++ Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
MathWorks was founded in 1984 by Jack Little and Cleve Moler, who recognized the need among engineers and scientists for more powerful and productive computation environments beyond those provided by languages such as Fortran and C. They combined their expertise in mathematics, engineering, and computer science to develop MATLAB.
You will work as part of a high-energy and talented team located in Bangalore, India on projects to enhance Simulink’s core execution engine for multi-core simulation and deployment capabilities.
As a Software Engineer working on the core features of Simulink, you will be responsible for all stages of software development including requirements specifications, architecture, design, implementation, and testing. Strong communication and inter personal skills are a must to establish close working relationships with MathWorks R&D teams around the globe.
- A bachelor’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree) is required.
- PhDs or master’s degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering or other engineering fields
- Strong C/C++ programming skills with at least 3 years of experience in developing production quality object-oriented software
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and have a strong desire to develop high quality, world class software
- Prior knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink
- Experience in mathematical modeling of physical systems
- Knowledge of algorithms for numerical computation and graph analysis