McAfee Off-Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Experienced Professionals As Software Development Engineer
McAfee is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Job Description Summary McAfee is hiring for Sustenance and Field Enablement Engineer, you will be part of an elite, global group working closely with the engineering development and product management teams, respectively. In this role, you will have significant ability to positively impact the product’s supportability and usability.
About the role:
- 4+ years of experience in writing automated tests in Python
- Hands-on experience in software testing and test writing – 2+ Years
- Good knowledge in at least 1 area of expertise:
- Network: TCP/IP, IPv6, VLAN, HTTP/S, and additional protocols
- Deployment models: Cloud solutions (AWS/GCP…), Virtualization, Containers, K8S, win internals
- Ability to lead small projects while balancing between multiple tasks with shifting priorities in a fast-pacedenvironment
- Good communication skills working with multiple interfaces; Great social skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- A well organized and methodical individual
- Knowledge of CI/CD in the Quality realm
- Proficient in SCM tools (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, Git) and processes
- Experience in SW validation methodologies and concepts, testing and integration – Advantage
- Great understanding of Software Development Life Cycle – Advantage.
- Exceptional debugging experience and ability to investigate and triage difficult problems, good system understanding.
- Ability to understand the system from multiple perspectives, including high-level and low-level technical architecture
- Organized, meticulous, strong self-management capabilities: proactive, initiative, self-learner.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or engineering – an advantage