Medtronic Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer I
Medtronic is hiring for Software Engineer I. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to make tomorrow better than yesterday and that makes it an exciting and rewarding place to work. Medtronic Cardiac Rhythm and Heart Failure (CRHF) Software organization develops the next generation medical technologies that alleviate pain, restore health and extend life for millions of patients across the world. Our Software is developed with state of the art, industry standard technologies and used by Clinicians and Patients worldwide.
- You will operate in all phases and contribute to all activities of the software development process.
- You will work in a fast paced, multi-tasking, team environment.
|Work Location||Hyderabad, India|
|Profile||Software Engineer I|
A Day in the Life
- You will read, analyze, understand product requirements; support requirements reviews.
- You will design and execute tests using automated test tools, as well as Manual test development process, for the verification of software requirements.
- You will Learn and understand software standards for Medical devices, ex. IEC62304.
- You will support test infrastructure set up and test tool development; such as test tools, stubs, Hardware/Firmware simulators and emulators.
- You will establish and maintain traceability from software requirements to verification test design and implementation.
- You will under general direction and collaboratively with internal and external partners.
- 2+ years of industry experience in Software engineering in Test
- Proficiency with one or more of the following programming languages: C#, .NET, C++, Java, C, Java Script, HTML, VBScript, , Perl, Python, Objective C
- Proficiency in one or more of the following tools: Visual Studio, Automated test tool Microsoft Test Manager, Web based applications, Eclipse, Visual Source Safe, and Requisite Pro.
- Experience in one or more of the following operating systems: Windows, Linux, Android and IOS
- Experience with software unit testing and continuous integration implementations.
- Experience in working in a mobile environment with both Android and iOS
- Hands on experience with Test Management and Defect Management tools preferably Microsoft Test Manager
- Familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall software development methods.
- Ability to work on cross-functional project teams comprised of software verification and development engineers, system engineers, human factor engineers and quality engineers.
- Ability to test, analyze, and solve technical problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Required: Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Sciences, Biotechnology, Bio-Medical, Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Preferred: – Maters in Engineering or master’s in technology computer sciences, Bio-Technology, Bio-Medical, Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
Principal Working Relationship
- You will report to Engineering Manager, R&D
- You will interacts with Tech Lead, other developers, V&V engineers, internal partners and stakeholders concerning estimations, design, implementation or requirement clarifications, works closely with global sites.
Nice to Haves
- Design/test experience working with regulated medical devices.
- Experience working within a regulated environment.
- Local language test experience
- Experience with software version control tools.
- Quality focus, willingness to learn, versatility and adaptability.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the future.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic – both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here