Microchip Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Engineer I – Software
Microchip is hiring for Engineer I – Software. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Microchip’s CAD Infrastructure team in Chennai is looking for a CAD Software Engineer to develop flow and support Hardware Configuration management applications . A successful candidate in this role will be part of CAD Infra team to manage Subversion based Infra and Hardware configuration management tools and wrappers. He / She will also work closely with various business units across the globe to understand their needs and foster innovative ideas to solve complex problems.
|Work Location||Statewide, Tamil Nadu|
|Profile||Engineer I – Software|
Qualified applicants will possess the following experience:
• Excellent software engineering and programming skills
• Proficiency in Perl scripting
• Strong knowledge on both Linux and debugging skills
• Strong knowledge in Revision Control tools (SVN, GIT, Perforce etc)
• Working knowledge on SQL
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated team player
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here