Microsoft Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Support Engineer
Microsoft is hiring for Support Engineer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
• Scope a customer issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
• Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
• Act internally as a customer advocate.
• Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
• Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
• Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
• Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations.
• Knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals.
• Database skills for SQL Server Development / SQL Reporting services.
• Experience in network operations, software support or I.T. consulting.
• Candidates must also have strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving, communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
• Knowledge about the following areas in SharePoint
o User Administration
o Site administration
o Shared Service Provider Administration
o Service Applications.
o OCSI – Office Client Server Integration).
o Troubleshooting issues with Office Web Access.
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here