Microsoft Research Intern | Internship Drive 2020
Microsoft is hiring research interns in India. For more such virtual internships, work from home opportunities be active on our website.
Interns put inquiry and theory into practice.
Alongside fellow doctoral candidates and some of the world’s best researchers, interns learn, collaborate, and network for life. Interns not only advance their own careers, but they also contribute to the exciting R&D strides our researchers are making.
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- Internships are offered year round, though a majority begin in the summer.
- All internships are paid. And, we’ll help with visa applications where needed.
- Candidates pursuing Bachelors or Masters can apply to this job. Candidates pursuing PhD can apply to job number 548408
- Please include your resume and upto three letters of recommendation while applying for this job.
- Each applicant should request for a letter of recommendation by giving the name and email ID of the referee in the tool. The request will then be routed to the referee to upload a letter of recommendation. Please pay attention to the five areas of research and choose your interest while answering to the screening questions.
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.