Microsoft Software Engineer II
Microsoft is hiring for the position of Software Engineer II. For more such updates related to off-campus drives, internship drives are active on our website.
Our team has the mission of creating premium products in areas such as security, compliance, information protection, data governance and data loss prevention. Our products ship integrated into both services and clients of Office 365, as well as Windows.
We create global scale services to transport, store, secure and manage some of the most sensitive data on the planet. We build our services on top of Azure, Exchange and other cloud platforms, and our experiences in Office applications like Outlook. Open source technologies are widely used.
The Office India arm of the team is expanding substantially and is looking for talented and highly motivated engineers. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who has or wants to build, expertise in cloud distributed systems, or in security and compliance, or both.
|Work Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Job Profile||Software Engineer – React Native|
- Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development experience with C#, C++ or Java
- Working in agile teams with strong customer focus
- Good communication and cross-group collaboration skills
- Experience in Azure, Exchange, or other cloud and distributed systems is a big plus
- Security or compliance experience is a big plus
- ML and AI knowledge is a plus