Microsoft Software Engineer
Microsoft is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For more such updates related to off campus drives, internship drives be active on our website.
We are the engineers on AI Supercomputer team. We believe that building a planet-scale AI supercomputer from the ground-up which addresses the fundamental pain-points of data scientists and AI practitioners and takes AI to the unprecedented scale is an opportunity of a lifetime. If you share the same dream as us, come join us!
Ultimately, democratization of AI is all about enabling data scientists to productively build, scale, experiment, and iterate their models on top of a robust, performant, scalable and cost-effective distributed infrastructure built for AI. In AI Supercomputer, we are constantly seeing to apply the best ideas from AI, ML, distributed systems, database, machine learning, information retrieval, networking, and security.
|Qualifications||BS or higher in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience)|
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
About the Role
As a software engineer you will shape the future of AI Supercomputer compute technology for deep learning training and inferencing. You will partner with top engineering talent within AI Supercomputer and across Azure to put together cluster availability orchestration, containerization/virtualization technology, pick operating system, implementation languages and run-times, and other aspects necessary to bring distributed deep learning training and inferencing to life. You will lead development from the front and establish architecture, coding guidelines and quality bar.
- Large scale stateful and stateless services
- Native Linux development experience is a plus
- Performance profiling
- Hyper-V, VMWare, Docker or other virtualization technology
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database engine internals
- Experience with PyTorch and TensorFlow
- Experience with GPUs/FPGAs and their programming stacks
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What You’ll Do
- Build a new platform service ground-up from scratch that will become a major driver for cutting edge AI
- Be part of Azure platform at the time of growth as we surpass competition
- Closely collaborate with Microsoft Research to productionize cutting-edge research